Tuesday, July 2, 2013

1920 not prepared

Honestly I did not read this chapter of the book. I was very unprepared in catching up on my reading. I kind of figured you were going to eventually give us some pop quizzes but, I just still did not read this chapter. So, when you did decide to give us this quiz I was a little upset with you but mostly I was disappointed in myself because I knew what was expected of me and I chose not to do it. But, I really do need to get out of that mindset of its summer and I just want to chill and not have any work that I need to do. I am a college student and I need to step it up, because this is not high school anymore and you as a professor have seen what happens first hand when a student procrastinates with their work. So, starting tonight I am going to be caught up with all of my reading even if I have to stay up super late to get your work done I am willing to make that sacrifice for myself, because If I don't do it then, who will? I am looking forward to start off my college experience with a good grade point average.

No comments:

Post a Comment