Wednesday, July 3, 2013
1922
well once again I did not read the chapter that I was assigned. I could tell by your actions that you pretty upset this morning. I once again did not read the book but instead I wrote my paper still is not an excuse for not completing your work that you assigned. when we took that quiz I already knew that I did not pass. But I learned a couple of things from todays discussion after the quiz. I learned that chicken little was killed by Sula because she was swinging him and threw him in the lake and he drowned. But Nel is the type of friend that is very laid back. I also learned that Nel and Sula both love the opposite sex. But when I come into your class tomorrow you will see a whole new person and attitude towards learning. There is no excuse that I can give you about not doing my work. I'm just ready to show you that I am prepared for this college life and I will do anything positive just to make myself become successful not only in this class but other classes as well. So this class will be a learning experience for me and the times to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment