Wednesday, July 3, 2013
1921 the unknown
To be honest I did not read this chapter in the book. I already know that I failed that quiz that we took today in class because once again I was not prepared on my reading. I just really been slipping in my responsibilities of me reading this book. I am going to finish reading this book tonight. I feel really bad because I have not been caught up on my reading. I should know better than this to not have the things I need to be done. My mom has raised me better to make better decisions about my responsibilities. But this is unacceptable and not college like behavior. I guess I'm just still in the min that it is summer time and I don't want to do any work because this is my free time. But I know that it will help me in the long run. From now on I will be more prepared and getting on top if my studies and what I need to be doing. I am really grateful to be ins program like this an with me not doing my work shows you that I really don't appreciate what I have been given the opportunity to be doing. So my mom has always taught me that actions speak louder than words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment