Monday, July 22, 2013

Research In the Library

While I was in the library I spent most of my time looking for sources to complete my paper with. I found a lot of sources actually and I am going to use some web sources also. But, when I first got in the library I didnt kow what to do. You could say I was lost and confused about what I was trying to do. But, I eventually just got on the website and found all the books that had something to do with racisim. This is not the first time I had to go to a college library and find sources, because I have done this before. I was still lost though even though I kinda knew what I was doing. Honestly I am still kind of working on my claim so my thesis wont be so broad. I really loved the fact that I could experience figuring my way around the library. I think my paper is going to be really good I am very confident about this paper. For some odd reason my paper always turns out to be longer than what the requirements are. But I am ready to start actually working on the body of my paper because this is going to be really juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment