Honestly I think your a very good teacher you know what your talking about. I don't like your attitude sometimes your never directed towards me , but still I don't care too much for it. But this experience with you and this program will always have an impact on my life. You don't play no games when it comes down to you doing your work. I like the fact that you push your students and you don't accept nothing less than there best work. I really enjoyed this class. There was not one time that I ever fell asleep in class. Even though some days I would be really tired its just your tone of your voice and you always had us doing something so that always kept me up. Now, I didn't like the fact that these papers were due like the next day sometimes. I felt like you didn't really manage your time too well on the essays. Now I do not like you whenever you gave us those Sula quizzes because no other class had quizzes or anything to deal with Sula. I wish you would of let us pick what we wanted to write about. But, the classroom environment was hype and good. You are truly a good teacher no matter how stern you might be.

No comments:
Post a Comment