I love argumentative essays because you can say your opinion and show that other people agree with you also and its not just you. This is the type of essay that you can say whatever you want just as long as you back it up. But, in my argumentative essay I am going to prove that racism is still very evident and it is very controversial especially in the sense when Sula slept with those white men and the community hated her for it. Racism can not be based on someone's skin color or the intellectual mental state of a person. After all that our ancestors been through with racism you kind of wonder why this still exist. I get so heated when people judge others just based off their skin color. God did not put us on this earth to have debatable conversations about things he created. If God does not worry about our skin color then, why should we. I am a person that looks at someone's heart and their personality. But, I hate the fact that people still have issues with Blacks. Honestly we have made this world what it is today. The whites would be lost without us. I can see how some whites judge Blacks because some of them carry themselves in a nasty and degrading way and maybe that is all they know. But, you can not just categorize what you seen in one person and judge blacks off of one thing you saw, because no two people are the same. So I say all of that to say that the color of your skin does not depict the person you sleep with.


No comments:
Post a Comment