Tuesday, July 16, 2013

1965- A refelction

Honestly this book was not that interesting to me. I mean I would honestly read the chapters, but I felt when it was time to take the quizzes I really bombed them. But in this last chapter of Sula I felt as if this whole chapter was more of a reflection of actually happened through out the book. I was confused as to what was going on when I read the book last night. But I think Eva telling Nel how she felt about her really opened up her eyes to see what kind of person she really was. She noticed how similar she actually was to Nel. She thought of Sula as a negative role model but in actuality she was just as bad as her. But I always knew that the day Sula died would be the best day the community has seen. But, the community changed after her death because she was seen as a demonic individual. But Eva I think is the most Candice and loyal person through out the whole book. She was a very straight forward person in this chapter. I honestly didn't expect to see that come from her. But I thought throughout the whole book that Nel was the better person throughout the book because nobody truly revealed her true identity. So, when Eva said those things they did kind of made sense as I looked back on the book and analyzed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment